Donations make this blog possible, since I’ve removed Google Ads, because they didn’t even cover the cost of web hosting.
Donations also encourage me to spend more time writing on this blog. Some of the posts take a lot of research, and your donation would encourage me to do that.
Besides, you should always tip your server
Reasons I Want You To Donate
- Writing is haaaaaaard (whine)
- I like money
- I used to get paid for this kind of writing stuff
Reasons You Might Want To Donate
- The goodness of your heart
- You like the content – whether it intrigues you, provides insight, or whatever
- You like me! (Awwww shucks, you shouldn’t have)
- You have a pile of cash you were wondering what to do with, and now you’ve got an idea…
- You’re a game developer or project manager who found my posts on that useful to your business, and you want to give back
- You’re just an awfully nice, charitable person, and you feel like doing it
So don’t delay! Act now! Our people are standing by at the end of the PayPal Donate button on your screen. All it takes is a click! (And maybe some boring logging into PayPal stuff, but I can’t control that part).