Lookin' for programmers...

Hey folks,

Surreal Software (where I work) is looking for programmers. Specifically, we're looking for a Lead Tools Programmer and a Senior AI Programmer. We may even be looking for gameplay programmers.

We're working on some really ultra-cool stuff for the XBOX 360, PC and PS3. So please, get in touch!

About the author

Simon Cooke is an occasional video game developer, ex-freelance journalist, screenwriter, film-maker, musician, and software engineer in Seattle, WA.

The views posted on this blog are his and his alone, and have no relation to anything he's working on, his employer, or anything else and are not an official statement of any kind by them (and barely even one by him most of the time).

Archived Wordpress comments
Anonymous wrote on Tuesday, April 18, 2006:

So, if I have the C# experience and drop you’re name I’m a shoe in for the Tools dev position, correct?

Rev

Anonymous wrote on Tuesday, April 18, 2006:

You know.. I think I’ll make the your/you’re typo until the day I die.

Rev

Simon Cooke wrote on Tuesday, April 18, 2006:

Actually, C++ is what we need - there’s some C#, but it’s only a tiny amount.

Also, there’s a programmer test that you’d have to pass, but it’s worth submitting your resume and giving it a shot :)

The Daring Dragoon wrote on Sunday, April 30, 2006:

Ooh Ooh…Can I work there? Wait…I already do. ;-)

Anonymous wrote on Friday, June 30, 2006:

Simon, I am one of the folks from the old MSNBC BBS, I am wondering whatever happened to that crowd, I know you or someone was running Roberts site for a while. Just trying to get back in touch and I knew I could find you due to Popcorn Films. :)

Scott

Anonymous wrote on Monday, July 3, 2006:

LTNS, Simon! Akula here, from MacCentral & MSNBC BBS…

I never did get around to making that screen saver you wanted me to try, but I’m starting off with VB.NET finally ;)

facebook comments